Position Details: Corporate Recruiter (Retail Mortgage)
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for identifying and finding great talent to both sustain and grow the company workforce. This position will work either alone or as part of a recruiting team to seek out the best candidates in a variety of roles in the retail mortgage industry. This positions primary responsibility is RECRUITING and working with candidates on a daily basis to meet hiring quotas.
If you are an experience Recruiter, who is a GO-GETTER with great RELATIONSHIPS in the industry and a desire to HELP great people find their next career home, apply today!
- Partner with Hiring Managers to source, qualify, interview and hire top producing Loan Officers/Branch Managers, Operations, and any other Corporate Support Positions.
- Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure top talent is available to support organizational objectives within the company.
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Manage offer process and salary recommendations.
- Source passive candidates through networking using the recruiter’s existing database and internet research techniques
- Update and maintain internal Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) as candidates move through the recruitment process following the company’s application process.
- Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels (i.e. ads, referrals, internet sites, social and personal networking, third-party agencies, etc.) and develop the sourcing strategies.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 4+ years of recruiting experience (Mortgage Operations/Sales)
- Direct passive searches utilizing Boolean searches, cold call, networking techniques.
- Interviewing, assessment, and negotiation
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills
- Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent
- Current, working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Previous mortgage servicing experience preferred