Position Details: National Sales Manager (Retail Mortgage)
The National Sales Manager is responsible for oversight of all branch sales quotas, operational profitability, and compliance with company policies and applicable regulations. This position’s primary responsibility is SELLING and oversight of company Sales Manager pipelines within the branches of the company.
If you are a licensed, experienced Sales Manager, who is a great LEADER, SALES-focused, with a strong desire to GROW, apply today!
National Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Oversight and responsibility to hit targeted national sales quotas and current pipelines
- Supervises, recruits, interviews, hires, and manages staff, including pro-active efforts to retain employees and maintain company culture.
- Addresses non-performance issues timely while establishing appropriate performance improvement measures.
- Provides sales training, and individual and team coaching.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Company products, policies, and procedures.
- Establishes collaborative partnerships with other business lines.
- Actively participates in local and state mortgage banking, Realtor, and builder trade associations, and maintains a thorough understanding of mortgage industry knowledge and current issues.
- Provides leadership to the mortgage team around impacting a positive customer experience.
- Able to oversee Cost Centers and be very experienced running a Profit-and-Loss centric model (“P & L”).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least five years as a regional sales manager
- At least five years of experience in Mortgage lending or related field
- At least three years of supervisory experience.
- Active NMLS License preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.